How to change the password of Office 365 account in GoDaddy
2018-09-07 ONE NET WIKI
If you attempt to change your password from within your Office 365 account after you logged in the email, you might get the following error message:
You can't change your password here. Please contact your administrator.
This is a known issue that GoDaddy is working with Microsoft to correct.
Currently, you can change your email password by two ways.
If you are an account administrator
You can reset passwords directly from your GoDaddy account.
1. In your Office 365 account, click Dashboard.
2. Under Users, click the email address you want.
3. Under Manage, click Password.
Do one of the following:
In the New password field, enter a new password for the user. Then enter the same password in Confirm password field.
Note: Password changes can take up to 30 minutes to take effect.
Click Generate temporary password, and enter the email address to receive the temporary password.
Note: The user will use this temporary password to log in to their Office 365 email account, where they'll be immediately prompted to change their password.
If you are not an account administrator
If you've lost or forgotten your Office 365 password, you can send a password reset email to yourself (using another email address associated with your account), or a password reset request to the administrator of the account.
1. click http://office.godaddylogin.com/ to enter the GoDaddy login interface
2. click I forgot next to Password.
3. Under Send a reset email to, select the account you want to send the reset email to, and check the I'm not a robot box.
4. Enter your email box, open the email, and click Reset Your Password.
Password resets can take up to 30 minutes to process after you submit them.