10 steps to add Multiple Markers on Google Maps
2018-09-03 ONE NET WIKI
You could have noticed multiple markers on the map once you were looking for a shop in your city and choose one which is the nearest or one which offers what you need.
Herein, you will learn how to pinpoint multiple locations on Google Maps and how to display a map with multiple business locations on your website.
1. Go to Google Maps and sign in your account.
2. Find “your places” on the left sidebar.
3. Go to the "Maps" option card and press the button “Create Map” on the left bottom page.
4a. Use "Import" to add places by drawing or importing data.
4b. Or use the icon of a marker to add it manually.
4c. Or use the search field to add marker automatically and click “add to the map”.
Search by Coordinates.
Search by Name.
5. Change style (shape or color) of the markers if you want.
6. Change name and description, and upload photos if you want.
7. Save the map and display the pinpoints on the Map.
8. If you want to show your map on a website, make it public.
9. Generate an HTML code.
10. Copy the HTML codes and add the map codes to your website.
The following is just a kinding note:
If you can’t find your place on the Google Maps
you can always use an “add missing place” option which is located on the left menu of the Google Maps.